Monday, March 27, 2017

Defeating Labyrinth of Legends

To all of you there who may or may not know me, for the last year and a half I've been playing Marvel Contest of Champions.  It's an online mobile phone fantasy/adventure game based on Marvel's comic superheroes.  My gamer tag is Goodfella Bugsy.  As it is 100% free to play, there are some certain courses or points in the game where the only way to progress is by joining other higher tiered alliances, gaining skill and of course the revenue of the game by spending money.

On Saturday, March 25th, 2017 I decided I would see where I stand as far as my level of skill and if I was good enough to beat the Labyrinth of Legends with the champions I had progressed thus far.  The Labyrinth of Legends is by far the hardest map offered in MCOC and is meant not to be beaten, but only by a handful of people.  The rewards meant I would be able to further progress in the game an immense amount of upgrades for current and future champions I have and would obtain.  It also proves you are worthy of having progressed your skill level so much you can stomp other opponents and alliances much easier than having to wait for those opportunities to come.

The Labyrinth of Legends has 19 challenges for the easiest route in the map.  Each of the bosses you will face will have approximately 1,500,000 in health against my average champions 15,000 health with the exception of the very last boss Maestro who has over 3,300,000 health and lots of obstacles to overcome.

This was my attack team I took with me. All 4 star champions with signature abilities of max level 99.


The first fight was against Red Hulk and seemed relatively easy.  I was able to defeat him fairly quickly within about 30 minutes.  As you can see by the differences in health and attack...there is nothing short of just long fights and making one false move gets you K.O.'ed and you're left starting all over with a new champion in your team of five.


Also, every boss you encounter has a special Active boosts.  On the Mark of the Labyrinth you're limited on your damage output of 50,000 per hit, Enrage kicks in every 2-3 minutes and eventually you are just put to your death and finally Limber makes parry impossible to temporarily stun the enemy.


So the first three fights I believe were honestly the easiest of them all.

Red Hulk:
I fought Red Hulk using Star Lord and used maybe 3-5 potions, just get a high combo with Star Lord and it goes by pretty fast.

Old Man Logan:
I fought Old Man Logan using Star Lord and used 2 potions.  He was very easy to fight considering he doesn't throw any projectiles.

Electra:
I used X-23, bleed her out to death and kept baiting her L2 specials.  Probably used 3-4 potions. This is the deceptive part of the Labyrinth.  I figured it would be like this the entire time.

I have to give major props to Trucos and Gaming Arena for the path guide for this.  There are more crazier nodes in the Labyrinth, but opted for this path for the simplest way to get it done.


Ms. Marvel:
Once I got to Ms. Marvel, I had to use Star Lord with a challenger disadvantage, but with enough combos eventually overcame her.  This one cost me about 5-7 revives.

Unstoppable Colossus:
Unstoppable Colossus was TOUGH, probably cost me about 15 revives and was the longest fight ever and again used Star Lord.  If you recall the active boosts above, that Enrage timer comes before you know it and you get knocked out...every time he used a special, he'd go into Unstoppable mode and you would have to dodge and wait it out.  Definitely had some swear words going on with this fight.

Vision (Age of Ultron): 
 Fairly easy match up, used Star Lord, probably used 3-4 revives.  One thing I did notice though was his L1 special beam does damage you, whereas on the regular questing and arena fights they don't do any damage as a block.  Very important to know, so make sure you dodge ALL SPECIALS.

Spider-Gwen:
She was extremely annoying and I believe I used team revives for this and just utilized everyone.  She would get her L1 special and randomly evade and knock you out with one or two blows.  Used Electra towards the end for the class advantage and her signature ability of giving critical damage hits when opponents are below 25% health.  I found this fight to be pretty tough overall.

Cyclops:
If you are doing Map 5 in the Alliance Quest, then you've had plenty of practice dodging his beams.  Fairly easy with Star Lord.  Used maybe 4-5 revives total on Star Lord only.

Falcon:
Bait his special 2 attack as often as possible.  His special 1 attack cannot be evaded and you will take a lot of damage even blocking.  I used mostly X-23 and Star Lord for this fight.  Probably cost 15 revives based on the special 1 of this champion.

Gamora:
Used Star Lord once again, baiting either special 1 or special 2 was fairly easy to evade.  Used very little revives on this.

Magik:
At this point in the Labyrinth I really wanted to give up and quit.  Magik's constant Limbo would just detoriate your health constantly.  I used Guillotine for the ability of reversing the Limbo to inflict more direct damage when she pulled that crap.  This node alone probably cost 800-1000 units just in revives.  Very difficult to pass without having your own high signature Magik.

War Machine:
If I thought I was going to quit after Magik, I surely was considering it fighting this asshole.  He would just fire his unblockable or evadable special 1 over and over again.  Another total money grab.  Using Star Lord and baiting his special 2 since it's easy to evade (or at least for me), eventually he does go down.

Ant-Man:
Electra was my go to for this fight.  I kept bleeding him out over and over again.  Easily got up to 200 combo hits before the Enrage timer got me, but this was probably a good 10 revives due to the length of the fight and the glancing ability of Ant-Man making him have thicker armor.

Deadpool:
Very easy fight with Star Lord, I think I used maybe 1-2 revives total.  I was also a bit surprised his random Power Gain didn't activate all that much.  Just bait his specials and dodge.

Dare Devil (Classic):
This was once again a very easy fight with Star Lord just baiting his specials.  I used Star Lord's special 3 since Dare Devil can evade pretty much any projectile.  The shock damage was nice once you got upwards of 100-150 combo hits.

Venom:
I was starting to wonder if I was ever going to use CAWWII.  He was my go to for this fight 100% of the time.  Captain America's special signature ability is the ability to take 0 damage on a block against any opponent while that opponent is under buffs.  Venom would use his specials over and over again and I'd block taking 0 damage.  Probably 6-7 revives total, but I was very glad I brought Captain America or it would have been harder.

Iron Fist:
Used Star Lord and kept baiting his specials.  A high combo with Star Lord pretty much guarantees success the fight will eventually end.  I used maybe 2-3 revives.

Civil Warrior:
I was fearing this fight because I figured it would be a semi hard fight pre-boss.  Shockingly it was the easiest fight and I used Star Lord all the way.  Used in total maybe 2-3 revives.

Maestro (Final Boss):
At this point of the game, I was already in 5 Odins ($500.00) to use special units to revive myself and fight.  Those Odins carried me until I got to about 1,000,000 health on Maestro.  This was seriously the hardest node of the entire map.  I eventually dropped one more Odin and got to the point of like 200,000 health on Maestro when my alliance really kicked in and helped me push through.




Special shout out goes to B.LeeUNC3, Omega80, Gal Nashi, King Playa1, CriticalEye, Spacojamo, Lyrad37, MPro3392, Pharoah, BeezyOnTheBeat, WillWonka71 and BottomsUp77 who really stepped up and donated resources towards the cause trying to prevent another Odin spend!  I really appreciate all of you.

At the very end Maestro gets insane buffs on himself like a 36 stacked Fury and when you parry, you still take like 3000 health damage...so you have to keep sticking and dodging until you eventually wear him down to nothing.



Eventually I pushed through and finally knocked Maestro down to collect my prize winnings.  Very satisfying and was able to rank up 2 champions immediately with the rewards. I hope this will help anyone considering doing this in the future an insight as to what really goes in there and make sure you got the time to complete it.  Took me a full 24 hours of virtually no sleep.

Thank you reading!


3 comments:


  1. Great post mate! I just wanna share though -- I found the working cheat tool for Marvel Contest of Champions which gives you unlimited on EVERYTHING and you can also unlock EVERYTHING. It really Goddamn usefull haha!


    CLICK HERE for THE only working hack/cheat tool


    CLICK HERE for THE only working hack/cheat tool


    It also has instructions on using for those new to this! Enjoy guys and just wanna say that this game is soooo addictive! :D



    ReplyDelete

  2. Really Appreciable Article, Honestly Said The Thing Actually I liked The most is the step-by-step explanation of everything needed to be known for a blogger or webmaster to comment, I am going show this to my other blogger friends too.
    marvel-contest-of-champions-crack
    coolutils-total-audio-converter-crack
    express-vpn-crack
    panda-dome-premium-crack
    wondershare-uniconverter-crack

    ReplyDelete